APPLE MAYHEM

Hello guys I am back. I am here today to thank u all for helping my blog reach over 9000 hits. Thank u all for your co-operation. But the only thing that saddens me is the fact that none of u viewers ever comment on my blog. This is a very sad Situation. I request u to comment on my blog as it is eventually that only comments that matter. Fine let me get down to the topic.I am here today to tell you guys that the next few posts on my blog will be only about apple.inc and these include :




1) RELEASE OF iOS 6.0: THE FEEDBACK FROM U ALL

2) SIRI FOR THE IPAD : GOOD OR BAD?

3) MINI IPADS:THE NEW iOS GOOGLE NEXUS 7

4) iPHONE 5: THE 22nd CENTURY PHONE

5) THE OFFICIAL LINK FOR DOWNLOADING MAC OS X MOUNTAIN WORKING ON VIRTUAL BOX


I AM PRETTY SURE U ARE AMAZED BY THESE TOPICS AND ARE DYING TO SEE THEM ON MY BLOG. FOR THIS ALL I NEED IS UR CONTINOUS SUPPORT. AND BTW MAC OS X MOUNTAIN IS RELEASING TOMMOROW( 26th of July) SO GO GET IT

Hope u enjoyed