FIFA 13

Hello wassup guys got bored of having a really cool computer and have no game. And you like football games. Then here's FIFA 13. This is the best game I've played. And is also way better than PES 13 it has better graphics. Better UI. Cool trick and stuff. There is even demo of FIFA 13 I guess. Chuck that I am not going to bore you a lot here's the link (It's a torrent magnet) , also check the rating before you download it because you are going to download about 7 GB application to use this you might need a 7.8 GB DVD/CD or use daemon tools. I hope you know how to use a torrent if you don't check this . It's almost the same but in this link you need to click on the magnet icon.

FIFA 13: click here

For me this game actually worked if. But I still insist you in checking you PC requirements for FIFA 13 on game debate.com
This will tell if this game is compatible in your PC or not
hope you enjoy this game :)


Next I will post on game PORTAL 2....... one of my fav.
...PLEASE COMMENT IF ANY HELP IS REQUIRED...